ISO 27001 OVERVIEW
ISO 27001 is the international standard that describes best practice for an information security management system (ISMS) and is the only internationally-accepted, universal standard for information security governance. In a nutshell, the ISO 27001 standard tells you how to implement, manage and maintain an effective information security program within your organization. Achieving certification is a great way of demonstrating your commitment to information security to your clients and stakeholders.
Contact Us Today
BENEFITS OF OBTAINING ISO 27001 CERTIFICATION INCLUDE:
- Providing a framework to ensure fulfilment of your commercial, contractual and legal obligations
- Providing a significant competitive advantage and acting as a license to trade with companies in certain regulated sectors
- Demonstrating a commitment to Information Security Management to attract new clients while indicating to your current customers that you are dedicated to the on-going security of their information
- Building a culture of security and minimizing exposure to risk
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH ISO 27001 CERTIFICATION, PLEASE COMPLETE THE CONTACT FORM BELOW OR SEND US AN EMAIL AND ONE OF OUR SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS WILL RESPOND TO YOU SHORTLY.
OUR ROADMAP TO ISO 27001 CERTIFICATION FOLLOWS A STREAMLINED 5-STEP PROCESS:
HOW CONTROL LOGICS CAN HELP
Our certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementors focus on creating an Information Security Management System (ISMS) that is tailored, realistic and sustainable. The ISO 27001 certification process embeds industry specific controls by considering standards and regulatory requirements relevant to your organization. Our consultants can either provide guidance and support across the full implementation lifecycle or focus on specific areas such as performing a gap assessment or creating information security documentation. We work with our clients to develop the right solution for their organization in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
In addition to a streamlined approach, Control Logics offers:
- Competitive, fixed-fee pricing
- Discounts for multi-year contracts
- Reduced on-site fieldwork by using our secure online client portal
- Director-level support and involvement in each phase of the engagement
To see how we can help your organization, contact us today!