SOC Readiness AssessmentProactively Prepare For Your Audit
SOC READINESS ASSESSMENT OVERVIEW
CONSIDER A SOC READINESS ASSESSMENT IF YOUR SERVICE ORGANIZATION IS:
- Is planning to undergo a SOC service audit for the first time.
- Would benefit from an internal report identifying control deficiencies with remediation recommendations.
- Is looking for a cost-effective method to determine preparedness for an eventual SOC service audit.
- Has not recently undergone a financial or regulatory audit that included IT controls as a component.
SOC READINESS ASSESSMENT KEY DELIVERABLES
- Identification and description of controls currently in place for each in-scope control objective.
- A prioritized listing of controls that should be in place prior to the service audit.
- A formal management report that details our findings and recommendations for improvement to undergo a successful SOC service audit.
- Any additional observations and gaps noted during the readiness assessment.
HOW CONTROL LOGICS CAN HELP
Our team of experienced certified information security auditors understand the complexities and key differences between each framework and what they mean to your organization. Our goal is to help you achieve compliance quickly and with minimal disruption to your daily business. Our service delivery model is designed to provide an unparalleled client service experience and our friendly audit team takes a collaborative approach towards helping our clients maximize the long-term business value of their audit and compliance activities.
In addition to a streamlined approach, Control Logics offers:
- Competitive, fixed-fee pricing
- Discounts for multi-year contracts
- Reduced on-site fieldwork by using our secure online client portal
- Director-level support and involvement in each phase of the engagement
To see how we can help your organization, contact us today!
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH A SOC READINESS ASSESSMENT, PLEASE COMPLETE THE CONTACT FORM BELOW OR SEND US AN EMAIL AND ONE OF OUR SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS WILL RESPOND TO YOU SHORTLY.